- REDI offers tools that demonstrate the overall herds' behavior summaries and pen analytics.
- REDI provides a map that shows the real-time location of each animal, including if they are at the feedbunk or water.
- Additionally, each animal is represented by a colored dot that indicates if they are healthy or sick.
OVERALL HERD BEHAVIOR
- A live map showing where animals are within the pen.
- A real-time pull list of REDI BRD calls.
- Visualization tools that compare the sick animal's behavior to the rest of the herd.
HEALTH CARE MANAGERS RECEIVE:
- Updated hourly to give the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding when an animal is sick.
- Allows the user to track and record treatment information.
- Flashing tags can be activated, making it easier for the pen riders to find a specific animal.
- REDI has a variety of visual tools that help quickly identify when and why an animal’s behavior differs from the herd.
- The heat map feature allows users to see where animals are congregating throughout the day.
ANALYTICS TO COMPARE INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR TO HERD BEHAVIOR
HOW IT WORKS
Individual sick calves exhibit a variety of behaviors associated with illness. REDI combines aspects of feeding frequency, changes in activity patterns, and social interactions to generate an accurate, early determination of disease status.
REDI monitors individual calf behavior 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to generate the full picture of potential changes.
ACTIONABLE INFORMATION REDI transforms raw behavioral information into a classification animal wellness status.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
210 Southwind Pl, Suite 204
Manhattan, KS 66503