Precision Animal Solutions, LLC
210 Southwind Pl, Suite 204
Manhattan KS 66503 US
Copyright © 2015 Precision Animal Solutions
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- A live map showing where animals are within the pen.
- A real-time pull list of REDI BRD calls.
- Visualization tools that compare the sick animal's behavior to the rest of the herd.
- Updated hourly to give the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding when an animal is sick.
- Allows the user to track and record treatment information.
- Flashing tags can be activated, making it easier for the pen riders to find a specific animal.
- REDI provides a map that shows the real-time location of each animal, including if they are at the feedbunk or water.
- Each animal is represented by a colored dot that indicates if they are healthy or sick.
- The heat map feature allows users to see where
animals are congregating throughout the day.
- REDI has a variety of visual tools that help quickly identify when and why an animal’s behavior differs from the herd.
- REDI also offers tools that demonstrate the overall herds behavior summaries and pen analytics.
REDI transforms raw behavioral information into a classification animal wellness status.
REDI monitors individual calf behavior 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to generate the full picture of potential changes.
Individual sick calves exhibit a variety of behaviors associated with illness. REDI combines aspects of feeding frequency, changes in activity patterns, and social interactions to generate an accurate, early determination of disease status.