- Eartags communicate with readers to determine location of each tag.
- The animal's position is recorded up to once per second to determine behavioral changes.
- System readers are positioned on poles surrounding the coverage area.
- Each reader is interconnected by cabling.
- The number of readers required is dependent on the each site.
- Wireless readers are also available.
- Each site is equipped with a local server for on-site data processing.
- Precision Animal servers generate disease calls and reports.
- Over 1-year battery life.
- Tested in Beef and Dairy Cattle with excellent retention rates.
- Water resistant.
- Can be activated to flash to quickly locate a specific animal.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
210 Southwind Pl, Suite 204
Manhattan, KS 66503